Your Blog Blows, and Here’s Why
1. You aren’t kamikaze enough to risk your career by revealing the soul-crushing absurdity of your job.
2. You aren’t sufficiently vain or presumptuous to declare yourself a hot twentysomething female (even if it’s true).
3. You lack a diagnosed sleep disorder, minor substance abuse problem, mercurial temperament, and/or innate desire to alienate loved ones.
4. You’re not ready to declare on the Internet what you really think about the raging hypocrites nesting in your life.
5. You have yet to explore the wonders of shameless self-promotion, groveling, and media whoring. Profiles in The New York Times don’t always come free.
- Ruth Fowler